Supplier Management Workshop (Evaluation & Selection )
The company can spend more than two thirds of its revenue on buying goods and services which represents around 62% of whole company expenses. So the reduction of purchasing costs will effect on the profit significantly. Whether the procurement processes doing from a local suppliers or running global supply chains, buying essential services and resources at the right price, particularly in today’s challenging economy, can make or break a business. This program helps you to save much of the money spent when purchasing goods and services from outside.
- Surveying and engaging the market
- Appraising suppliers
- Verifying pre-qualification information
- Weighted criteria of supplier selection
- Strategies of supplier pricing.
- Excel tools of supplier selection. (vendor performance matrix – RFI – Financial ratios – capacity assessment tool – vender prequalification forums)
- Case study
- Suppliers evaluation processes
- Performance Metrics
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) For Procurement
- Tools of supplier evaluation.
- Case study
At program completion participants will be able to
- Understand how to select the suppliers
- How the supplier set his price
- Explore potential suppliers and develop relationships to get the best offers
- Evaluate the performance of suppliers during the procurement processes.
- Use procurement excel forums professionally to select and evaluate the suppliers.