Strategic Logistics and Order Fulfillment
One of the most important sectors in the Supply Chain, for it is the movement of either information or materials from one place to another. This program helps you to apply a systematic, organized process in order to save time, cost and prevent the loss of materials or the miscommunication of information.
- The role and responsibilities of the logistics function
- Utilizing the supply chain compass within logistics
- Logistics Strategy Planning and Development
- Logistics Strategy Implementation
- Manage Exports and Imports
- MSPH “Materials, Storage, Preservation and Handling Services”
- Increasing the delivery speed and reducing the operation cost
- Logistics and modern technology
- Managing transportation operations
- Multi-modal transportation “Land, Air and Marine Transport Services”
- Challenges of planning and moving goods between countries
- Critical role of technology in managing transportation
Order Fulfillment and Customer Satisfaction
- Concepts of order fulfillment and Customer Satisfaction
- Principles and strategies for establishing efficient, effective, and sustainable order fulfillment
- Getting feedback and setting strategies to handle the defective items and taking the needed corrective actions for a better customer satisfaction
At program Completion; Participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of integrated logistics to better flow goods, services and information
- Focus on strategies and decisions required for effective flow of goods between sellers and buyers.
- Evaluate the logistics operations
- Fulfill of customer demand through the ultimate success of the logistic process
- Manage transportation processes and operations
- Asses means of transportation and chose the best one fits the business
- Maintain the last crucial link in the supply chain management “Order Fulfillment” and getting the customer feedback for further development
- Managers, Executives and Professionals who are involved in supply chain management.
- Professionals seeking in- depth knowledge and understanding of the Strategic Logistics.