Yellow Belt Training is a great way for you, your team or your entire organization to learn the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma. This free Lean Six Sigma training is a high level overview that quickly and effectively builds awareness and covers the following concepts and tools.
Supply Chain Diploma Modules:
1. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Where did it originate?
- Why is it so effective and popular?
2. Lean Six Sigma Roles
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
3. The 8 Wastes
- Non-Utilized Employees
- Extra Processing
4. DMAIC Overview
Define Phase – How to define the problem.
- Project Charter (Tool)
- Defining Value: Voice Of the Customer (VOC) (Tool)
- High Level Process Map: SIPOC (Tool)
Measure Phase – How to measure the current process.
- Selecting Measures
- Data Collection Planning
- Operational Definitions
- Capturing Baseline Data
Analyze Phase – How to identify the cause of the problem.
- Process Analysis
- The Five Whys and The Fishbone Diagram (Tool)
- Pareto Charts (Tool)
- Develop a Hypothesis
Improve Phase – How to implement and verify the solution.
- Optimize Flow
- Mistake-Proofing: Poka-Yoke (Tool)
- Visual Management and 5S
Control Phase – How to maintain the solution.
- Process Control Plan (Tool)
- Monitoring and Response Plan (Tool)
- Documentation and Storyboard
Key Benefits of this Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course. The participant will be able to:
1. Understand Six Sigma Tools and Benefits
2. Have essential Six Sigma tools.
3. Define & Control the different types of wastes
4. Understand cost saving methodologies.
5. Add a valuable contribution to six sigma projects.
6. Apply & implement a tangible improvements within any organization
7. Minimize the number of defects & rejected outputs.