SAP Supply Chain Management is one of the key modules in SAP ERP that helps the organization to manage their supply chain process in a dynamic environment.
The program is designed to help demonstrate the concepts and processes of supply chain planning in SAP.
This program outline a learning tool for you in order to have the confidence in completing your business processes and tasks.
- The difference between System and automated system.
- The enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Importance of using SAP.
- Organization structure and master data on SAP
- SAP inventory management,
- SAP material master
- SAP production planning.
- SAP Planning strategies.
- SAP – MRP (Material requirement planning)
- SAP -BOM (Bill of material) structure& usage
- Using MRP on SAP ERP.
- The integration between materials management and sales order management.
- The configuration and update of master planning.
After the completion of Supply Chain Business Process Program, participant will be able to:
– Understand the organization levels used in material planning.
– List and understand the master data used by material planning.
– Identify the key elements of inventory, production and material planning steps on SAP.
– Learn to understand and configure Bill of Material structure.
– Learn to understand, to configure and to apply the concepts of demand management.
Supply Chain Business Process is intended for the following audiences:
- Professionals who wants to gain the fundamental understanding of the core business process within SAP ERP application.
- Professionals whom working in material management and demand planning within the supply chain functions.
- Require to know SAP navigation.