This program introduces the right way you should possess both technical and behavioral skills to manage the raw material, Semi-finished and Finished products, calculating the cost of production.
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- Production organization and Engineering role
- Planning the production, Capacity and Time
- Identify the key elements of planning and control needed to manage production
- Effect of capacity on production and ways of production improvement.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts
- Total Quality Management and productivity in Production
- How to set production processes
- Problem solving and Quality improvement processes in production
At program Completion; Participants will be able to:
- Enhance professional portfolio of technical skills by mastering the major concepts, terms, definitions, tools and techniques to for production plan.
- Describe the concepts of production and service operations and its essential role in meeting customer expectations
- Identify strategies for establishing efficient, effective, and sustainable production planning and management to reduce time and cost
- Explain the critical role of technology in managing production and related operations for a better flow of material
- Develop a business perspective of production management and control
- Managers, Executives and Professionals who are involved in supply chain management.
- Professionals seeking in- depth knowledge and understanding of the Production Management.