Procurement & Supply Management
Did you know that a company can spend more than two thirds of its revenue on buying goods and services, so even a modest reduction in purchasing costs can have a significant effect on the profit? So, the buyer is in an extremely powerful position.
Whether you are sourcing goods from local suppliers or running global supply chains, buying essential services and resources at the right price, particularly in today’s challenging economy, can make or break a business. This program helps you to save much of the money spent when purchasing goods and services from outside.
- Introduction for Purchasing process
- Purchasing Policy and Procedures
- Strategic Sourcing
- Developing The Strategic Plan
- Supplier Classification Systems and Qualification Methods
- Defining Strategic Supplier Alliances and improve the relationships
- Supplier contract management
- Supplier Performance Metrics
- Supply Management and procurement
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) For Procurement
- Integrating Procurement With Other Functions
- Supply Management concept and processes
- Multinational company supply management
At program Completion; Participants will be able to:
- Understand what is the procurement
- Decide what to buy, when and from what sources
- Explore potential suppliers and develop relationships to get the best offers
- Evaluate the selection of suppliers to better negotiate the contract
- Understand the supply management concept and processes
- Managers, Executives and Professionals who are involved in supply chain management.
- Professionals seeking in- depth knowledge and understanding of the Procurement & Supply Management.