Forecasting and Demand Planning
A business without analysis is a blind business. It is a very simple equation: if you do analysis of the past you can forecast the future and know the upcoming trends. This program is designed to help you have the vision of what to expect and create the product that will satisfy your consumers’ needs.
- What is supply chain management and why it is important?
- What we need to know about demand planning & forecasting?
- Why we need forecasts and what role do they play in the supply chain?
- Effectively create and launch demand planning process
- Strategic planning and demand planning
- Demand planning as part of the company directions
- Qualitative or quantitative forecasting methods
- Effective forecasting
- Importance of having a forecasting process in place
- Role of technology and modern techniques in demand planning
At program Completion; Participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of demand planning, and demand forecasting and how they interact
- Explain the critical role of technology to facilitate planning process for business
- Apply strategies for establishing efficient and effective demand planning and demand forecasting
- Effectively share knowledge and optimal forecast to better guide the company.
- Assess the performance demand planning and forecasting processes
- Execute with excellence in the area of customer replenishment and feedback the Supply Chain group with opportunities and risks regarding customer replenishment performance metrics.
- Managers, Executives and Professionals who are involved in supply chain management.
- Professionals seeking in- depth knowledge and understanding of the Forecasting and Demand Planning.