CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional is designing , planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating added value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally. Business professionals who want to make a significant impact on the efficiency, effectiveness or profitability of their organizations should consider learning more about supply chain management and its value for companies operating in today competitive marketplace.
Module 1: CSCP – Supply chain design
Section A – Develop the supply chain strategy
- inputs to supply chain strategy
- Supply chains and supply chain strategy
- Resolving Supply chain gaps
- Tools and techniques
Section B – Design the supply chain
- Business Considerations
- Supply chain Design
- Technology Design
- Implementation tools, communication and projects
Module 2 : Supply chain planning and Execution
Section A – Procure and deliver goods and services
- Demand management
- Operation planning and control
- Inventory management
- Supply management
- Logistics management
- Monetary, Regulatory and trade considerations
Section B – Manage the relationship with supply chain partners
- Market segmentation
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Suppliers relationship management (SRM)
- Linkage between CRM & SRM
Section C – Manage Reverse logistics
- Reverse logistics
- Waste Considerations
Module 3- Improvement and best practices
Section A – Comply with standards, regulations and sustainable best practices
- International standards and regulatory compliance
- Corporate social responsibilities (CSR)
- Social, environmental, safety & quality accreditations
Section B – Manage risk in the supply chain
- Risk identification
- Risk assessment and classification
- Risk response
- Security, regulatory and compliance concerns
Section C – Measure, analyze and improve the supply chain
- Supply chain metrics
- Measuring performance and customer service
- Continuous improvement and Change management
At CSCP Course completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the supply chain definition.
- Define the critical role of supply chain in customer satisfaction.
- List the factors affects the supply chain improvement process to bridge the gap between current state and the desired state.
- Understand what is meant by work process and the importance of the documentation in supply chain.
- Discuss the challenges of today competitive environment that affects the supply chain.