Sales Process And Techniques
The selling process and techniques are dynamic interactions between a professional salesperson and a client. The sales person’s main objectives are to understand the client, identify his/her needs and how to fulfill these needs. Being a successful sales person does not happen haphazardly; it takes professional skills to be able to handle any situation.
At the completion of this program; participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand the different styles of customers and successfully deal with each style.
- Behave professionally and Establish Credibility with customers.
- Effectively implement the Selling Process.
- Efficiently probe your customer’s needs, handle their objections and close the deal with them.
- Reach win/win situations with customers during negotiations.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentation to influence the customers’ perceptions.
- Overcome the most difficult & common objections.
- learn advanced techniques to close the deal.
- Understand and learn when and how to start the Up-selling process.
- Understand and learn when and how to start the Cross-selling process.
- Part 1: Discover and cope with your customer’s style:
- Bases for classifying People
- Social Styles Matrix
- Characteristics of each style
- How to deal with each style
- Discover your own Style (self-assessment)
- Adjusting Social Styles to fit your customers
- Reactions under Stress
- part 2: The 6 steps selling process:
- Planning and Preparation
- Approaching the customer.
- Probing customer needs (the Spin Model).
- Product Presentation.
- Handling Customer Objections.
- Closing the Deal.
When to start Up-Selling?
Your mindset and attitude during the Up -Selling Process
Up-Selling steps and techniques
When to start Cross-Selling?
Your mindset and attitude during the Cross-Selling Process
Cross-Selling steps and techniques
Modern Negotiation Tactics
“Role play 2”
The RED / Blue Negotiation Game
- part 4: Presentation skills:
- Dress for success: looking your best:
The different Dress Codes
- Business etiquette tips for executives:
Communication etiquette: saying and doing the “right” things
Etiquette on the move
Rules for office etiquette
- Presentation preparation
- Presentation delivery skills with visuals
- Presentation physical skills
- Questions and answers techniques
- Who want to gain selling skills with professional process
- It is also suitable for those developing into senior organizational roles and senior managers who take responsibility for the sales force in an organization; for example, business development directors or operations directors