This program gives delegates the knowledge, tools and techniques to write and develop a strategic sales plan that is aligned with the organizational business plan. Sales Planning Forecasting
It also shows how to manage the effective roll out of operational plans to meet sales objectives. You will use new ideas and approaches to sales planning to benchmark your current approach to help you develop a more robust and effective sales plan.
- Introduction to Sales Management.
- Building Relationships through Strategic Planning.
- The Market-Driven Sales Function.
- Forecasting Market Demand and Sales Budget.
- Design and Size of Sales Territories.
- Sales Objectives and Quotas.
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Write the sales plan.
- Supervise the preparation of operational sales plan and overcome barriers to implementation.
- Use clear planning structures and tools to ensure customer focused decision making.
- Maximize return on investment from sales activities.
- Assess the organization’s use of sales from a strategic perspective and make recommendations to maximize business benefits from a customer orientation.
- Explore various topical issues and their impact on sales performance and strategy.
- Appreciate the critical importance of control and be able to recommend a range of both qualitative and quantitative metrics.