Project planning and scheduling
- Project Management Framework
- Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) and Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- WBS and Activity Identification
- Earned Value Management
- Project Report
- framework for planning and control
- Planning and control starts with the project charter
Project management software (Primavera 6)
- Steps for project planning
- Creating schedules and organizing data
- Reporting forms and graphics
- Leveling resources
After the completion of the Project Planning program; participants will be able to:
- Have a thorough background in the concepts of Planning and Scheduling Engineering and Construction projects
- Addresses how to identify, monitor, and balance information crucial for the successful management of projects
- Have a better understanding to the project management concepts.
- Dram correct steps to project planning.
- Know how to allocate and prioritize the recourses needed.
PMI – Project Management Institute
Project Management Institute is the world’s leading not-for-profit professional membershipassociation for the project, program and portfolio management profession. Founded in 1969, PMI delivers value for more than 2.9 million professionals working in nearly every country in the world through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research. PMI advances careers, improves organizational success and further matures the profession of project management through its globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses, and networking opportunities. As part of the PMI family, Human Systems International (HSI) provides organizational assessment and benchmarking services to leading businesses and government, while ProjectManagement.com and ProjectsAtWork.com create online global communities that deliver more resources, better tools, larger networks and broader perspectives.
It serves practitioners and organizations with standards that describe good practices, globally recognized credentials that certify project management expertise, and resources for professional development, networking and community.