Most CPM software products express duration of activities as single value estimate. Some, including Primavera, have the capacity to perform huge simulations of a critical path schedule through add-in simulation software. Such Software enables the planner to express duration of activities as a distribution of values that can be fitted to one of the number of standard probability distributions.
- Project management concepts
- Steps for project planning
- Creating schedules and organizing data
- Reporting forms and graphics
- Allocating resources and costs
- Resource and cost reports
- Leveling resources
- Updating schedules
- Monitoring projects
- Case studies
After the completion of this program; participants will be able to:
- Have a better understanding to the project management concepts.
- Dram correct steps to project planning.
- Know how to allocate and prioritize the recourses needed.
- Manage the cost of the resources needed.
- Monitor the projects more efficiently.
Engineers who are concerned with the scheduling and planning parts in the projects they are responsible for.
- Program Language: English/ Arabic
- Program Duration: 24 hours