Digital Marketing Course utilizes multiple channels such as content marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, social media & online advertising to help brands connect with customers and uncover performance of marketing programs in real-time. In Digital Marketing Course participants will be able to understand deeply each topic related to digital marketing, how to apply & choose what is best for the business nature.
Module 1 : Digital Marketing Course Fundamentals
- The Digital Age Vs. Old-Fashioned Marketing Practices
- Digital Marketing Major concepts
- How to set up your business in the digital sphere?
- Social Media Marketing & Engagement
- What’s content? How content marketing contributes to any brand success?
- What’s Search Engine Optimization and how it affects your digital marketing effort?
- Introduction to Email Marketing and where it stands in the purchasing funnel?
- What is Digital Marketing Measurement Strategy? How to implement an efficient one?
Module 2 : Build Up Your Website & Manage Your Online Visibility
- Setting up your Marketing Objectives & Measurement Plan your Business Website Must-haves
- Audience Structuring & Persona Building
- Manage your Website Content Dos & Don’ts
- Implementing an SEO Strategy to easily get found
- Website SEO Assessment & Competition Analysis
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Link building & Content Optimization
- On-Page SEO Vs. Off-Page SEO
- Software to automate the process of SEO
- Measurement Strategy and Iteration
- Case Studies and success stories
Module 3 : Content Marketing & Blogging
- What is Content Marketing?
- The role of content marketing in a multi-channel marketing world
- Understanding your business objectives for content marketing
- Identifying key user journeys and touch points, and creating compelling content for your target segments at the right time and right place.
- Brand storytelling – the role of branding and the concept of storytelling
- Integrated marketing approach for distributing content across digital media channels.
- Measuring success – analytics and KPIs
- Content Marketing Role in SEO and PR
- Inspirational Content Marketing case studies
Module 4 : Social Media & Email Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media Websites
- How to choose the best Social Media Mix For Your Business (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Setting up the Social Assets & Strategy Setting
- Audience Segmentation Strategies
- Content Creation & Distribution
- Digital Engagement & Channels Moderation
- Email Marketing Essentials and its role in the overall Digital Marketing Mix
- The Dos & Don’ts of a perfect Email Shot
- Writing Styles and how to ensure an increasing open rate?
- What are the Email Campaign metrics to look after?
- Case Studies and success stories
Module 5 : Digital Advertising & Performance Media
- Overview of Digital Advertising industry and its key players
- What are the common goals of digital advertising? Touching on the concepts of conversion, lead generation and Engagement
- Google Adwords and account setting
- Google Campaign Structure & Best Practices
- Ad Sizes & how to perfectly write a great ad copy?
- Display Vs Search Ad Campaigns
- Optimization Techniques For Google Advertising Campaigns & How to Measure Campaign Performance?
- Introduction To Social Media Advertising
- Facebook Campaign and Ads Manager Structure (Power Editor)
- Different Types of FB Campaigns and How to set up your first campaign
- Determining Audience segments by demographics and interests
- Reporting Campaign performance and Metrics to assess marketing objectives
- Introduction to LinkedIn Advertising
- LinkedIn Campaign Set up and Targeting Techniques
- Twitter Advertising & Marketing Tactics
- Setting up Twitter advertising campaign and Optimisation tactics
- Introduction to Re-targeting Tactics in the digital Advertising World (Remarketing)
- A/B Testing in the digital and how split testing works
- How to create landing pages that converts?
Module 6: Digital Analytics & Measurement
- Introduction: Why Marketing Analytics is Important to measure your business success
- How to Measure Websites performance & Landing Pages
- Metrics to measure your Social Media Marketing performance
- What to keep in mind you’re assessing your SEO efforts?
- How to Use Google Analytics to assess your social media effort?
- How to set Goals and conversion on Google Analytics?
- Advanced Google Analytics tactics to gauge SMM, PPC and Email Marketing
After the completion of Digital Marketing Certificate, Participants will be able to:
- Differentiate Between traditional and digital marketing.
- Choose the best social media channel for your business.
- Create Content and how to distribute it.
- Understand what SEO is and how it is used to serve your business.
- Know the role of content marketing in a multi-channel marketing world.
- Understand what is Google Adwords and how it’s used.
- Set goals and conversion on Google Analytics.
Digital Marketing Certificate In Egypt