Effective Coaching is the quickest and most effective method of developing members of staff.
Good coaching leads to self-motivation and an attitude that is oriented towards solutions and continual improvement rather than problems and avoidance.
This program is designed to provide managers with the tools and skills necessary to become an outstanding coach, helps turn managers into effective coaches, and helps them learn how to make motivating more meaningful for everyone.
- A definition of coaching for businesses
- Two tried and tested coaching models
- How to apply the coaching continuum to assess when and how to coach effectively
- How to ensure coaching sessions are effectively applied by the coachee
- How to give quality feedback when coaching
- The skills needed to coach in a team environment
- The skills of great coaches
- What is motivation and why is it important
- The drivers of employee motivation
- Putting it into practice
- Creating a vision, empowering, energizing, leading and inspiring
Upon completion this Effective Coaching , you will be able to
- Go away with a thorough understanding of the principles of coaching and management styles
- Go away with coaching models that they can use back in the workplace
- Understand the importance of ownership and how to take ownership of staff development and continuous improvement.
- Learn “What to say” and “How to say it” when providing feedback to staff.
- Learn the importance of non-verbal communication when performing coaching
- Prepare, deliver and review coaching sessions so that they continually improve.
- Understand motivation
- Learn to apply effective methods of staff motivation
- Learn how to set clear & defined goals as part of the motivation process
- Identify specific challenges of workplace motivation & learn how to address them