Front-End Web Development
Front end web development course is carefully designed to provide you the professional experience and Enable participants to develop elegant and responsive Front-end by using latest technologies
By the end of the program participants will be become an industry-ready front-end web developer who can be readily deployed in a project.
Web development fundamentals
- Web fundamentals
- Web development process
- Front-end development process
- Intro to UX and UI
- Git, GitHub, and The Command Line
Structuring and Styling
- Html 5
- Css 3 & saas
- Responsive web design
- From design to reality (lab & project)
- From reality to fantasy (lab & project)
- Structuring and styling project
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Logic and Controls
- jQuery Events
- jQuery Plug-Ins & Enhancements
- AJAX Calls
- Working with Cookies
Content Management Systems
- Introduction to CMS
- Introduction to WordPress
- Extending WordPress
- WordPress theming
- Build a WordPress Website
Front-end web development projects
- Building responsive multi pages websites
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications.
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds.
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements.
- design and develope responsive design websites.
- get started in WordPress (CMS) and Build a WordPress Website.
- learn how to leverage the power of additional plugins.
- customize and create your own WordPress themes.
- Anyone want to start his career as a front-end web developer.
- Anyone want to level up his skills in using WordPress to be a WordPress developer.
- Anyone want to develop and enrich their knowledge and skills in this field.