The PHRi certification Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi™) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. In this Program, you will learn the essential of Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi Certification) terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the PHRi™ exam.
Module 1 : Talent Acquisition
Module 2 : HR Administration and Shared Services
Module 3 : Talent Management and Development
Module 4 : Compensation, Benefits, and Work Experience
Module 5 : Employee Relations and Risk Management
Module 6 : HR Information Management
- Make sure the organization follows legal and industry regulations
- Promote the organization to potential applicants
- Communicate information to the company about Human Resource policies and procedures
- Enforce Human Resource policies and procedures
- Collect information, analyze needs and make recommendations for training and future development programs
- Minimize organizational gaps & improve the effectiveness of business performance by successfully partnering with business leaders.
- Coach business leaders to higher performance.
- Support company sponsored activities and awards to encourage a positive work environment (for example, employee appreciation and rewards, company social gatherings, sports teams or clubs)
- Encourage employees to participate in health and wellness programs
- Help you earn credibility and respect in your field.
- Open more opportunities for advancement.
- Increase your salary. Certified professionals earn up to 18% more
- Than their non-certified peers.
- Prove your willingness to invest in your own development.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your profession.
- Improve your skills and knowledge
- Represent your personal achievement.
- Build confidence in your knowledge of the profession
- A minimum of one (1) year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
HRCI – Human Resource Certification Institute
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals
The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications.
Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.