Human Resources Management Certificate
The Human Recourses Management Era had begun early this century which you need to be aware and competent at. A well-equipped HR professionals are highly demanded by different companies to care, improve, develop and retain their most important assets which are there employees. Those well-equipped HR professionals enables any organization to build there qualified, talented, fairly paid, enthusiastic members based on both scientific, practical and internationally accredited Human resources management certificate.
Part 1: HR Certificate
Introduction to Human Resources and why it is important?
- Human Resources main functions.
- Organization Structures.
Module 1: Compensations, Benefits & Payroll
- What are employee’s compensation and benefits?
- Job Evaluation
- Salary Structure
- Organization Strategic Focus toward the compensation and benefits
- Payroll process & challenges
- Payroll policies and procedures
- Market survey and pay system
- Fixed and variable payments
Module 2: Recruitment and Selection
- What is Recruitment
- The recruitment Analyst
- Online and offline recruitment sources
- Overview on Job description and job analysis
- Workforce Planning and Forecasting
- What is Recruitment Strategy and Workforce Planning Effective
- Recruiting Forecasting Personnel Needs (Labor Demand).
- Recruiting Process Forecasting the Supply of Inside Candidates.
- Job identifying Process Why effective Recruiting is Important.
- Validity & Reliability.
- Essential skills and attributes for Filtering.
- Using your selection tools for screening applicant.
- Pre-employment testing.
- Structuring and preparing for interviews.
- Background investigation.
- Types of questions that build rapport and uncover experience.
- Types of interviews and how to conduct effective interviews?
- Selling the organization and the job.
- Job Offering.
Module 3: Personnel Administration and labor law
- Prepare employees’ files
- Create employees database
- Managing employee medical insurance
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Employee handbook
Labor and Insurance laws:
- Employee’s social insurance calculations.
- Income tax calculations.
- Employee’s social insurance forms.
- Labor law regulations.
- Labor and social insurance office regulations.
Module 4: Performance Management
- What is Performance Management?
- How Does Performance Management Work?
- Tools and Techniques.
- Overview on KPIs.
- Performance appraisal review- The Areas of Strength effectiveness.
Module 5: Training and Development
- Introduction to Training and Development
- What is TNA and why it is important?
- Designing training programs.
- Training Methods.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training programs
- Difference between Training and Development
- Employee Development Plans
- Orienting and Onboarding New Employee
Module 6: Employee relations:
- What Is Employee Relations?
- employee Relations Guidelines
- Methods to maintain effective employee/employer relationships.
- Employee Conduct and Grievances
- Employee Relations Programs For Building And Maintaining Positive Employee Relations.
Module 7: Key Concepts for Strategic Management and Organizational behavior:
- Goal Setting
- Overview on Strategy Formation, implementation & monitoring
- Organizational behavior and its goals
Part 2: Excel for HR
As a core equipment for all HR professionals; the MS Office Excel, Visio and Google Forms are linked to all human resources tactical and strategic activities.
Now hpa has offered you Human Resources Management certificate with MS Office and Google solutions applications on all HR functions.
Basics of excel:
- Exploring Excel
- Basic Workbook Skills
- Formatting Data and Cells
- Creating Simple Formulas
- Managing Worksheets
- create and manage your candidates’ data pool, design your own excel test for your candidates,
- calculate your recruitment activities cost per hire, prepare your hiring decision based on calculating the best candidates result
- create and manage your own performance managed system,
- how to make assessments form according to each job title, mange your training database and extracting the needed reports from it
- Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables
- Charting and Drawing
- Named Ranges
- Using Large Spreadsheets
- Working with Columns and Rows
- Working with Data Series
- Working with Outlines
- Working with MS Visio
- Working with Slice
- calculate all the add-ons and deductions for your payroll,
- calculate the income tax, social insurance, design and manage your employees database, extracting all the needed report from it
- How to calculate the differences between your employees salaries and mange this differences to reach to the appropriate internal equity,
- How to apply the appropriate salary increases between the employees with the same title
- How calculate the differences between your company salary scale and your company competitors
- to design your organization chart using the excel in alignment with the Microsoft Visio
At Human Resources Certificate completion; participant will be able to:
- Understand what is human resources and its main functions
- Perform job analysis, description and specification
- Apply effective recruitment and selection methods
- Apply the best testing and recruitment techniques
- Recognize and apply background investigations
- Explain the role of training and development in human resources management
- Analyze the training needs of an organization
- Evaluate the value of the training once completed from the individual employee and the organization’s viewpoint
- Understand the meaning of Labor and Social Insurance Laws, decisions concerning them, their explanations according to the latest amendments.
- Know what is strategic management
- HR practitioners will learns the tips that save hours to resolve the difficulties they face on a daily basis in doing compensations, salary, leave, benefits and appraisals
- Calculate the tax deductible amount based on the different salary range.
- Calculate the bonus based on overall performance.
- Find the number of leaves taken by any employee
- Display the records according to department, by hire date, by salary.
- Calculate the total overtime hours.
- Calculate salary based on overtime hours.
- Calculate the net pay of an employee from daily pay and leaves taken
- Designing the performance system and appraisals
- Designing and updating the Organizational Chart
The Human Resources Certificate is designed for fresh graduates and Individuals who wish to start their career in the field of Human Resources Management.
HRCI – Human Resource Certification Institute
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals
The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications.
Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.