A matter of survival and success
HR Department controls the overall operations of a business, making the HR a key component of a company’s success in achieving its objectives. As well, keeping management focused on their goals .
An efficiently run human resources department can provide your organization with structure and the ability to meet business needs through managing your company’s most valuable resources — its employees.
At HR Diploma completion, participants will be able to:
- Define HRM and draft an HR Strategy.
- Identify the importance of High Performance Work Systems (HPWS).
- Perform job analysis, description and Specification.
- Apply effective recruitment and selection methods.
- Design an effective Performance Management System.
- List components of total compensation system and explain objectives of an effective one.
- Analyze training needs and evaluate effectiveness of training efforts
- Develop a successful training plan.
- Understand and apply the requirements of the labor and social insurance law.
- Measure the HR effectiveness through effective HR Analytics
- Understand what the Balanced Scorecard is and the contribution it can make to implementing strategy
- Learn how to move from an initial assessment of the strategy to execution and strategic management
- Understand the role of strategic measurement and its use in managing strategy
- Learn the project management processes
- Gain essential knowledge and the key skills required to manage projects successfully
- Estimate project resources, time, and costs
- How to take decisions based on profitability by comparing the excepted costs with the expected revenues and the how to calculate the rate of return for each investment decisions
HRCI – Human Resource Certification Institute
HRCI is the world’s highest standard for HR Professionals
The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI™), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession by developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications.
Human Resources professionals in more than 100 countries are HRCI certified. Their HRCI certification demonstrates relevance, competence, experience, credibility and dedication to human resources.