The CMA Part 1 is unique among professional and academic credentials, designed specifically for accounting and financial management professionals in business.
Achieving the CMA Part 1 demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – essential skills sought after by successful organizations and their financial team leaders.
Whether you want to enhance your value within your current organization—or expand your career potential—the CMA is the key to maximizing your professional potential.
After CMA Part 1 Certificate completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate ability to work across the breadth and depth of the entire accounting process within organizations
- Prove proficiency in decision-making, planning, and control functions
- Distinguish from peers and increase credibility and productivity
- Expand career options and get greater earning potential
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Financial Analysts and Finance Managers
- Finance Controllers and Treasurers
- Senior Accountants and Budget Analysts
- Staff Accountants and Cost Accountants