Under the current work environment it became a must for each one to increase his performance, particularly the finance department needs for a new type of accounting skills that most appropriate to the work nature accounting Diploma
Through QAD you’ll learn about the different technicalities of financial management functions and discover the important issues, challenges and opportunities also evaluate and improve your company position through a unique package of Accounting, Finance, Cost and Tax to compete effectively in the current rapidly changing work environment, This will be done by a certified specialists in all aspects of finance. Accounting Diploma
After you complete this diploma (QAD) in accounting participants will be able to: Accounting Diploma
- Prepare the financial statements (Income Statement – the changes in equity statement – Balance Sheet – Cash Flow Statement in the direct and indirect methods) and Disclosures in according to the Egyptian Accounting Standards.
- Prepare a cash budget plan at the organizational level.
- Identify the methods of proper credit policies’ planning
- Understand the concepts and the roles of Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting.
- Understand the difference between the Absorption Costing, Marginal Costing and identify the Break Even.
- Design and implement the process costing system and understand the limitation of traditional costing system
- Allocate of common costs, using different methods
- Distinguish between the joint products and byproducts and methods of apportioning of the joint costs. .
- Analyze the costs for the purposes of managerial planning , control and decision making
- Calculate the Salaries Tax
- Protect company from any violation in front of the Egyptian Tax Authority.
- International Trade Process awareness & skills.
- Risk Management techniques of trade & Insurance procedures.
QAD is designed for accountants who have more than 2 years of experience in accounting field and those who wish to work at executive and managerial levels.