The Qualified Accounting Certificate is an excellent platform which new accountants can start their career from. The practical applications of the financial accounting, treasury management, banking transactions, purchase & sales and inventory cycles in this certificate ensure that at the completion of this certificate you will be a work-ready accountant with a great employment opportunity in different industries.
At program completion; participants will be able to:
Present his/ her skills and knowledge of accounting during the interview in a professional sound through his awareness of executive accounting duties such as:
- Managing and holding the treasury documents.
- Writing and receiving checks for his company in a professional way
- Reviewing the bank statements
- Full understanding of the purchase, inventory, and sales documents cycles.
- Preparing the Form “41” of the Withholding Tax”
- Preparing the monthly Value Added Tax ( VAT )
- Identifying the types of financial documents and the importance of each type
- Recognizing the Accounting Entries
- Recording in various types of accounting books
- Preparing the trial balances and financial statements
Financial Accounting Certificate
- Basic principles and accounting concepts
- Accounting Cycle
- Stages of the accounting cycle and analysis of financial operations
- Chart of accounts
- Legal and non-legal Books
- Document Entries and Adjustments
- Types of documents “internal & external” – the legal Requirements for external documents.
- Expenses Types and Analyses
- Fixed Assets and its Transactions (Addition, Disposal, Replace, and Fixed Assets Register)
- Registering the financial transactions in journal
- Posting the financial transactions to ledgers
- Preparing Trial Balance
- Financial Statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
Banks & Treasury:
- Treasury Management:
- Cash In
- Cash out
- Salaries, Custody
- Banking Transactions:
- Checks (Types of Checks, How to write Checks, Most important provisions of the Checks law).
- Bank Statements and Reconciliation.
- Banking instruments “Letter of guarantee , Letter of credit , Facilities and loans” overview
Purchase & Inventory Cycle:
- Purchase document cycle
- Inventory document cycle
- Accounts payable
- Inventory systems according to accounting standards
- Inventory evaluation
- Withholding tax
- Sales document cycle
- Accounts receivables
- Value Added Tax
- Fresh graduates who seek to work in accounting field in all sectors
- Business pioneers with no finance background.
- Final years’ students at Commerce Faculties