CEM | Certified Effective Manager
To be an effective manager and leader in the 21st Century requires a different set of skills than in previous times.
Being good at “The process” and the technical side of things is not enough today. Nowadays managers need to be more commercially astute, proactive, creative, inspiring, motivating and with a great interpersonal skills.
We help managers to acquire the skills, behaviors and competencies to be able to drive performance through their teams in a motivating and empowering way.
After the completion of this course, each manager will have the entire tool-kit of effective management and leadership skills that will enable them to improve their own performance.
Certified Effective Manager will benefit anyone who manages people, in particular:
- Newly hired managers
- Team leaders
- Sales managers
- HR professionals
- Project managers
- Staff looking to progress into a management position
Upon completion Certified Effective Manager, you will be able to:
- Take the proper selection decision
- Practice interviewing techniques to refine and develop your skills
- Establish personal strategies and actions that will build and maintain a high performing team
- Earn the coaching models needed in the workplace
- Prepare, deliver and review coaching sessions.
- Learn to apply effective methods of staff motivation
- Apply the components of the managing performance cycle to improve workforce performance.
- Understand and use standards as a tool for managing performance.
- Understand the principles, processes and methods of delegation